Where to Vote
On Election Day
Each year, some polling places change. Major changes are expected for 2012 following the redistricting of federal, state and county political boundaries.
Make sure your voter registration address is updated prior to election day and refer to your voter notification postcard for your proper polling place.
Before Election Day (Early Voting)
|Primary Election Early Voting |
July 28-August 7, 2014
General Election Early Voting
October 21- Novenber 1, 2014 (Excluding Sundays)
2014 Early Voting Locations
Honolulu Hale City Hall Location map
530 S. King St.
Free parking available for voters on King St. until 3:30 p.m.in marked metered stalls.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday. Leeward Oahu Kapolei Hale
** Location map
1000 Uluohia St, Conference Room A & B
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
Where to Find Application Forms
Application forms may be found at the following convenient locations:
- All Satellite City Halls (List)
- United States Post Offices
- Drivers licensing agencies (voter registration only)
- Most State of Hawaii government agencies (voter registration only)
- Public Libraries
- State of Hawaii Tax Booklet
- Hawaiian Telcom Yellow Pages (voter registration only, before the coupons)
- Paradise Yellow Pages (voter registration form only, page 73)
With the exception of drivers licensing agencies (that incorporate a voter registration form as part of the drivers license application), locations listed above will not collect completed application forms.
Please mail completed forms directly to the Office of the City Clerk.